I’ve got some exciting news to share with all of you. As a 2015 Glass City Marathon Ambassador, I have been given 2 free entries to give away to my readers! The free entry will be good for any of the following race options: 5K, Half Marathon, or Marathon. It cannot be used on the Marathon Relay.
Why should you consider running Toledo?
- It is a fast growing race in this area, as all event participants only totaled 3,200 in 2010, but had increased to over 7,000 by 2014.
- It has more of a “small town city feel”, if that makes sense. You won’t feel overcrowded like some other bigger events, and things are still super organized and professional. There are time based corrals that make sure you start appropriately and don’t feel your race is made or broken from the gun. The course support is great and water stops are never an issue. Crowd support continues to grow each year.
- Sprinting across the Glass Bowl to finish is always awesome.
- You WILL run better in Toledo. Flat, fast, (hopefully) decent weather this year could get you that coveted PR. But at least will give you a wonderful race experience.
- Running through Ottawa Hills into Wildwood Park is always beautiful. No matter the time of year.
- You get to see me. And my fellow Race Ambassadors. And who wouldn’t want to meet some awesome runners?
So please, please enter the giveaway and join me in toeing that start line on April 26, 2015. I guarantee you will not regret it! I will leave this contest open until 1/5/15 at 8:00 PM (why 8 pm? it’s my new bedtime tee hee). I will notify winners via this blog on 1/6/15.
How can you enter? There are several ways to gain additional entries.
- Leave me a comment telling me which race distance you would like to run.
- Follow GCM_Toledo on Twitter and leave a comment letting me know you did.
- Like Glass City Marathon on Facebook and leave a comment letting me know you did.
- Tweet about this giveaway: “I want to win an entry to the #GlassCityMarathon through https://supereli23.wordpress.com and leave a comment letting me know you did.
- Follow me on Instagram supereli23 and leave me a comment letting me know you did.
- Follow me on Twitter super_eli_23 and leave me a comment letting me know you did.