I got tagged in this fun little game by Jess aka mojamala2.wordpress.com and Amanda aka therearetwosides.com and now am obligated to do the following:
- Post these rules
- You must post 11 random things about yourself
- Answer the questions set for you in their post
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
- Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them
- No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people!
- I am obsessed recently with painting my nails. (current color: black like my mood 🙂 I even had a co-worker say my nails change color daily.
- My husband thinks I’m weird that I always eat rice cakes. Every day. Whether I need to or not. He thinks they smell like dirty feet and farts.
- I used to be in ballet for 6 years despite my well-known inflexibility. Without it, I think I would need a more supportive running shoe then I already do. It’s a good thing I quit because I obviously became too tall (with friends that make me seem taller haha)
- Some days at work I eat pickles as a snack. Yum, sodium!
- I absolutely hate mushrooms. Thinking about them makes me nauseous. Mushrooms are the creation of satan’s garden. (best underwear ever ps)
- I am secretly self conscious of my growing “mr lumpy” on the inside of my knee. Mr. Lumpy=bone spur.
- My favorite dance move is “the running man”
- Someday I want to take a class in order to learn how to decorate cakes. I am obsessed with watching baking competition shows.
- My husband swears I have the nose of a bloodhound since I can smell all of his farts and when the garbage begins to smell. Case in point, this picture. Also most unflattering picture of my from the year 2009.
- This year I came out of soccer retirement (of 2 years) to start playing in Men’s Open. I missed playing.
- I have spent the past 8+ years living away from my family and I have missed them every single day and wish I lived closer.
What are you wearing? swishy pants, a v-neck, and a sweater. because i spilled macaroni and cheese on my dress pants.
What is your dream race to run? one that I can PR in! but i have really wanted to do an OBX race.
Where is your favorite vacation spot? Outer Banks of NC (OBX)
What was your last dream about? i think i was running…
Would you rather be too hot or too cold? too hot because when i’m too cold my fingers and toes turn blue never to be warmed again.
If you had to listen to one song on repeat forever what would it be? “I’m Sexy and I know it” wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle!
What was your favorite school subject? (Do not say recess) art class 🙂
If you could go back to school would you study the same things or pick a different major? i would do the exact same thing, love it!
Are you an Apple fan or Android fan? what ez techn0l0gy who haz teh techn0l0gy?!
Any tattoos or piercing? Are they visible? only pierced ears…i play it safe
Favorite alcoholic beverage? a margarita
If you could only eat 1 food for an entire week what would it be? pizza!
What color pen do you like writing with? black because i’m forced to at work. otherwise if given an option i would choose something colorful
What is your favorite piece of running gear? Or exercise gear? my Asics Nimbus 12’s, never leave home without them
If you had to change your name what would it be? don’t know but not as long, it was hell learning to write my full name
Where would you live if $$ wasn’t an issue? East coast, along the beach
What kind of pets do you have? None apartments blow
What is your #1 favorite blog to read? there are far too many i enjoy to pick a fav 🙂 politically correct answer
Favorite type of restaurant to eat at? Mexican
Favorite celebrity? Male–Chris Evans, mostly due to level of hotness
Left handed or Right handed? Right-handed
If you are married/co-habitating: What side of the bed do you lay on (picture yourself lying down, what side are you on? Always on the right side. Yet, when I sleep alone I am sprawled across the entire thing.
Sadly I do not have a lot of blogger friends that I can tag in this entry, so I’ll leave my questions up for discussion in my comments. Yes, that is cheating but no one ever said I play by the rules!
- What deodorant do you wear?
- What is your favorite thing about yourself?
- What is the worst smell in the world?
- Favorite brand of running shoe?
- Favorite place to go shopping?
- What would be your “perfect day”?
- Why doesn’t McDonald’s sell hot dogs?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- Are eyebrows considered facial hair?
- If a professional chef were to cook you dinner, what would you request?
- How are you planning on spending Valentine’s Day?